Standard Solar Powered Pool Sunshine Ionizer Model SPSS
Treats up to 25,000 Gallons
Has the power supply in the control box.
Model SPSS Instructions
We need to know the pipe size and voltage so you get the correct parts.
Beware of copper only pool ionizers with small round electrodes such as the Power Ionizer. Beware of high percentage silver electrodes. The silver content in ionizer electrodes should never contain high levels of silver as it is very toxic and causes staining at high levels.
See our Ionizer, How to Install, or FAQ pages before you order, if you need more information.
Model SPSS Features
- Comes with a Copper Test Kit.
- Comes with an 8 oz Bottle of our Instant Ions with enough of our Copper Alloy Ions to treat 50,000 Gallons for Start-Up.
- Adjustable Output for Precise Metering of Ion Production.
- IP66 Rated Weatherproof Control Box Protects Electronics from Moisture, Corrosion, and Harsh Environments.
- Comes with a Regulated Solar Panel to provide power to the controller. Even works on cloudy days.
- Solid State Microprocessor Controlled Electronic Circuitry with Automatic Sequential Polarity Switching to keep Electrodes Clean and Even Wearing.
- Light Emitting Diodes Display Power, Timing, Current, Low and High Current Warning, Cell Power, and Polarity.
- Has Threaded Electrode Cell with a 2" Tee Fitting, Sealed Electrical Connections so there are No Corrosion Problems, and 1-1/2" Reducing Bushings if Needed.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranty..
Model SPSWS Specifications:
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 5 Volts DC
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 5 Volts DC
- OUTPUT CURRENT: 1 AMP. MAX
- CONTROLLER: WEATHER PROOF
- FLOW RATE: 10 TO 120 GPM
- CELL: 2" PVC Tee with Extension and 2" Threaded Fitting
- CELL REPLACEMENT: 2" THREADED FITTING
- ELECTRODE SIZE AND TYPE: 1-1/2" HALF ROUND X 2-1/2" LONG COPPER ALLOY
- ELECTRODE WEIGHT: 1.5 LB
- TYPICAL ELECTRODE LIFE: 3 TO 5 YEARS
- CAPACITY: UP TO 25,000 GALLONS
Replacement Electrodes Model SPSSC